16v valve springs (tt hd)

Ok guys,

I've got a question/moral dillemma for you all.  Back
in 1999 I bought some tt hd valve springs & had them
installed in a p&p head done by interprep. Pretty much
the same time as brett v.  Since then the head has
been sitting on a shelf in my garage.  I am getting
ready to use this head on a turbo motor.  I don't know
wheather I should go through the trouble/expense of
changing these valve springs.  What do you guys think.
 I probably should just suck it up and get the shrick
valve springs, but I though I'd get your opinions
first.  Also, has anyone used any cams other than a
eurointake on turbo motors?

Thanks for any info,
Tony