16v valve springs (tt hd)

Anthony Pelletier wrote:

> I've got a question/moral dillemma for you all.  Back
> in 1999 I bought some tt hd valve springs & had them
> installed in a p&p head done by interprep.

In '99?  I'd very concerned.

You might want to check w/Ron Wood at VW Specialties.  He dealt with
several failures of TT springs firsthand, and is a straight shooter -
he'll describe what he saw as well as hopefully be able to put 1999 into
perspective timeline-wise.  And you can ask him "where tf is that front
bar of yours??!" while you're at it!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA