Cheap ARP VW alternative: using ARP bolts.

I thinking along the following lines. ARP didnt always make parts for ahem
tiny import motors. so an aircooled/watercooled guy tired of breaking rod
bolts said who makes fasteners, and what sizes.... Found a set that are
very very close to the same metic thread. So now they have a cheap
solution to a complex problem

or alternatively somebody that was a dealer had somebody come in and go
you got something that fits.

and these bolts are in this motor..
http://www.race101.com/project_2020.html
Brian