gas price was Oh baby!]

If you read my whole post, Brian, you'd see where I said that "I'm surprised
that someone hasn't sued", not that I wanted too, was going to, or ever
will.  I just wonder about things once in a while.  I'm rather observant and
curious about a lot of things like this but would never sue anyone for
anything.  While working for DOC (should I post that here???) it irratated
me when people would sue for millions for loss of life (in this particular
situation the State was sued when an excon murdered their little girl)
thinking that money will fill the void.  All it does is cause more problems
for little people like you and me having to pay higher insurance rates, pay
more for products (like software that seems like everyone steals), etc etc.
I am very conservative in my views and actions and highly respect the laws
and common sense.  I live by a couple golden rules such as "do unto other as
you would have them do unto you" and "never say now what you may regret
later" as this is my second stab at a response to your email!

Dave