[Re: Oh baby!]

I've been getting close to the point of saying screw the salt myself - if
the damned price of gas goes over $.80 I'm bringing the Scirocco back out.
only $.041 to go...!

Of course, the topside of my Scirocco looks like it's been washed in salt
for 10 years already, complete with rot and holes, which is interesting,
as it was only winter-driven for two years of its life.

The underside, however, looks brand new!

Drew