[Re: OT: intent...

> My only comment is that 9-11 was a an "act of aggression" -read
premeditated
> and military in nature- toward the United States.

Absolutely. Without question. Although the world is filled with agressive=

acts.

> > > Im kinda sick of hearing about how its for oil for
> > > the US.
 =

I honestly don't know enough about this to have an educated opinion , but=
 many
Canadians see it as being primarily about oil, and secondarily about
completing unfinished business (ie. deposing Saddam), at least that seems=
be the opinion of those I've chatted with on the subject.

As for the Bush family's direct profit, I'd sure hope there are enough ch=
ecks
and balances in place to prevent that sort of thing. (and you forgot to
mention their involvement in military equipment manufacture) Last I check=
ed,
it wasn't a dictatorship. If it was, I'm sure things would have proceeded=
 much
less cautiously. From here though, it looks like it could get pretty ugly=

pretty quickly. GL to those in the service, you may need it.

Cathy =