virus warning?

I received 2 suspecious emails today, well 3 actually. First was from vwdaun. Nothing in the email, wasn't sent to the list, just me and when I opened it, immediately a box popped up asking if I wanted to download something. There was also 2 other attatchments but I didn't look real closely. The other was from bogevr6. Again, blank email, a few attatchments but no download box. The third one may have been spam, I'm not sure. It was for some w32.i forget anti-virus program, again with an attatchment. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up.

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag