[Re: Sponsorship]

"L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

I don't think old (A1) watercooled VWs are a large enough market to entic=
anyone 'big'.  :(

Larry
sandiego16v
  =

You're right about that, I know of one very quick drag Bunny that is for =
sale
for exactly that reason. They are building something newer to get more sp=
onsor
interest.

We get a modest sponsorship from the investment guy we do our RRSPs throu=
gh,
(shameless plug for Ens and Rigby Financial Planning). So a sponsor doesn=
't
have to be connected in any way with cars, money is always useful too.

Cathy