OT: intent...WAS Re: [Re: Oh baby!]

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:42:29 -0800 "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net> writes:
>   our gasoline costs near $4.30 per imp gal ($1.00 per litre).
>
>   dollar  ninety-one! I wish... and you wonder why bush has an oil
> adgenda, but I digress....
>
>   Jason Adams
>   Fahrvergnugen Forever! ;)
>   84 rocco 16v
>   93 320i
>   98 Z71

Oh, do tell me how it is oil that is on Bush's agenda?
Does anyone not realize its the French and Germans who have a vested
interest in the oil of Iraq? (Also note that these are the 2 biggest anti
Iraq war countries, coincidence? no.)

So if it is a war for oil its for those 2 countries. If it was Oil we
were after dont you think we would of just taken it from the Kuwait after
the gulf war? Im kinda sick of hearing about how its for oil for the US.
I watched a French news broadcast of their views on the US's. Sickening.
Allies? With friends like the French, they might as well join the doomed
Iraqi's in their trenches. Wont be a long war, trust me.

And today in the German news paper they printed a statement from German
companies that admit to selling and shipping equipment to make WMD's
under the pretenses that they were "agricultural equipment". Thanks for
that.

The UN is a joke. The french want another resolution and more inspectors.
What a complete waste of time. How many resolutions does one madman need
to blatently ignore, lie and decieve before the UN does something? DOES
ANYTHING? The UN is spineless. Time to desolve the UN.

Dont get me wrong, I dont want a war but im not willing to stand by and
wait for his plans to come into focus. We did nothing befoer 9-11
happened. Never again.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com