OT RANT: Paypal is easy???

yeah, that's the bitch about paypal. i didn't use a credit card to set up my
account, so i don't have that problem. but since i didn't confirm my addy
(you must use a credit card to confirm your address) i still can't use
paypal to buy from some seller's cause they won't ship to an unconfirmed
address. i also can't receive payment from certain buyer if i don't set my
account up to accept credit card payments, but if i do this paypal charges
like 5% of the sale for using the credit card confirmation. what a rip!

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>