OT: Lookin for Audi Coupe GT Quatro

 --- "Adrian C." <aculda@cogeco.ca> wrote: > yes thats the one ...
> thats exacly what im lookin for but at a 1:1 scale ;)
> and also in a working condition :P
> if anyone spots one please LMK
> Thanks

There are only a handful of 80's Quattro Coupes around - most of them
going for $10,000+ or so...  There was a guy selling one in Ontario a
while ago for $6500 but it was real beat...

I think there were only 50 of the Quattros brought to North America -
don't quote me on that though, the number might have been 500  :-)
Either way, there ain't many around, and that was 15+ years ago!

Good luck!

Mark.