De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Jason Adams
Envoyé : 6 février, 2003 19:32
À : Cathy Boyko; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Re: [Re: [Re: Oh baby!]]

oooohhhh I used to live on the east coast.... I know about rust...

but let me tell ya, it sure is nice to work on a 15 year old car and the
bolt heads/nuts aren't rounded due to rust.  Or even better, they don't
shear off cause they're rotten.... not to mention the bodies hold up way
better....

back to the original topic, and I know we've beaten this around before, but
the butt dyno tells me my car pulls better when cold in the cold....

Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever! ;)
84 rocco 16v
93 320i