[Re: [Re: Oh baby!]]

It's the same story here - the township uses sand (when they use anything
at all) the County uses sand cocasionally blended with salt, and the
province uses salt occasionally blended with sand, small boulders and
pieces of iron pipe...

On the plus side, by the end of the winter you can sure see the stone
chips, because they're rusted all to hell from the salt!