From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Chris Boggs
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 10:12 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: Learning UNIX

How difficult is UNIX to learn?  I would like to broaden my computer
literacy and it seems knowing how to work a UNIX box would be very helpful.
Almost like knowing how to weld, but not quite. Anyway, I know there are a
few listers out there that are UNIX savants and thought they could help
point me in the right direction.   Thanks for the help and sorry for the
non-rocco content.

Chris , closet dork