De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De
la part de Scott F. Williams
Envoyé : 1 février, 2003 23:02
À : Chris Boggs; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : RE: Learning UNIX

Well... I'm learning it right now and it takes commitment for sure. I'm an
oldskool DOS hound which is a curse as much as a blessing. That is, I can
totally relate to the command line driven interface. However, I keep mixing
in the old keystrokes and it fouls me up all the time. :^) Now, if I could
just partition my harddrive for Linux without fear of losing everything. lol
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut