OT? Digifant-1: Car won't start

Thanks to those who have replied so quickly, but...NEVERMIND!  :P

It's all about cam timing. I don't know what made me decide to check it, but
I pulled my fancy-pants adjustable cam sprocket off the car and compared it
to the original one. Turns out I was using the wrong markings in the
sprocket! Gee, it was only 160 degrees off or so. All I can say is it's a
good think it isn't a 16v!!

It fired up on the first crank. WHOO-HOOOOOO!!!

Neal