spring show, anybody up for one?

If it matters, my vote is for the earlier one. I should be able to attend it. Man, it's a good thing VW builds such a kick-ass reliable engine. (In my case, though I probably just jinxed myself). That will mean going CO->NY->CO->OH-> on a car with already at least 275k. I have pretty good faith in it and maybe by then the highway rescue list will be up. I could actually make it up myself, it wouldn't be pretty, just all the states as links that goes to a page listing people and addresses and stuff. If no one else picks up on this, let me know.

Dan