De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Josh20V
Envoyé : 1 février, 2003 09:56
À : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : spring show, anybody up for one?

You guys (and gals) already know I am running a dyno day in Montreal this
spring, but it seems that Pauly "Botch" Maione wants a show included in the
weekends events. So, in a effort to make our favorite canuk (and for those
poor listers who don't know Pauly, be thankful :D) happy, Im actually
looking into it for him.

Some things it would include.

Friday night party.

Saturday will have discounted window tinting, we will also have a raffle for
a free tint job. A full day of dyno runs for free, it also includes some
product testing on the dyno and Chip sales and installation.

Sunday would be the show, a laid back affair, classes mkI-mkIV Stock and
Modified 1st/2nd/3rd, a couple of other odd ball awards/etc. Either a DJ or
some half assed live band. (and NOBODY will win just because they were anal
enough to clean their car so we could eat off the rotors)

This is all in the planning stages, Im just looking for feed back, the dyno
day and party are a go, the only thing up in the air is the show.

We already seem to have video coverage with tape sales afterwards, and
magazine coverage...don't ask me how..Im as lost as you

This will be may 23-25 Memorial Day Weekend, or instead May 16th-18th.

Any and all feedback would be great!!

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
AIM:jshouseofeuro