Rescue squad; was (Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me identify whathappened to my car

i would gladly help any listers in need of roadside assistance in the
general cleveland ohio area. i think a list of "friendly's" could really
come in handy on a long road trip.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>