Rescue squad; was (Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me identify whathappened to my car

I would help anyone on Vancouver Island if they phoned. (that's a 4 hour
radius!) The way I see it is if someone truly needs help I believe they
deserve it, but I also feel that someone will help me if I really need it
(it has happened...)

Yes, I'm a trusting person. and Yes, I've gotten myself in trouble doing
this. but I think it's really worth it when I drive away and accidently find
myself stuck behind the person that I helped get going only doing 50 in an
80 zone! :) Seriously though, we are all motorists, and we all run into
problems at times (I helped a nissan 240 the other day (which makes 3 cars
helped this week)) and I honestly don't understand the apathy that most
people show others who are in need.

Jerry C