Rescue squad; was (Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me identify what happened to my car

--- calimus <calimus@techography.net> wrote:

> An since I live very close to I-75 in north Ga and have
> access to a truck &
> 18 foot trailer, I could come and get most anyone stuck
> in my area and bring
> that beack to a garage with just about all the tools
> needed to make repairs.
> I also have a parts store within a mile of my house so
> I'd be more then
> happy to help a lister in need.
>
> William

This is a pretty good idea...    I'm also just off I-71 in
S.W. Ohio, with access to a 'roc sized trailer & a Ford
F-150.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov