Only $360 from SFO to Cincy roundtrip!

______
>  And third, I will _never_ drive to
> > Cincy without MY Scirocco and it's nowhere near being
> > "presentable"  :)
>
> So it doesn't run?  It doesn't matter what shape it's in,
> as long as it's here.  :p
______
What shape it's in DOES matter!  It's a like a 3000-mile drive!!

My mk1 _runs_ , but only on three cylinders of the original 1.7L!  :)  It
also has no DP as I removed it to put onto the Cali to go dual outlet  vs.
single. The Cali runs great after the HG replacement, but it's not
registered and will be sold soon.

Both are actually _very_ clean cars as they stand right now, but by the time
Cincy rolls around, the mk1 will be stripped (and hopefully painted) and the
Cali will be gone like I mentioned above.

JT