Stuff for Sale (mainly roc, some others)

All proceeds go to "rebuild Jeff's ABA fund". Feel free to email if you have ?'s. Thanks for the bandwidth, Jeff

http://www.validpath.com/images/rocsale/sale.htm

old skewl shift knob with mk1 font lettering - $20/shipped.

Embroidered "Scirocco GTi" floormats (all they need is a wash) - $40/shipped

Scirocco A/C HVAC box with fully functional blower motor (out of my 16v) - $50/shipped

NEAR-MINT rear split upper leater seat - $65/shipped

"Rabbit S" badge - $12/shipped

Uncracked Mk1 Windshield - $100 + shipping (shipping materials to be agreed upon and priced out prior to payment)

"VW" logo embossed trunk light lens (logo hard to see in pic - came in early mk1's) $12/shipped

Door-top weatherstripping from mk1 (the one that clips onto the top of the door). I have one set in early mk1 backbone (metal) and one set in late mk1 (rubber-coated backbone) $40/shipped/set

One pair of window scrapers in good condition (damage shown in pic is all there is) $45/shipped

Mk1 roof insulation in near perfect condition $20/shipped

mk1 wood grain dash bezel $35/shipped

used 16v upper radiator hose $40/shipped

One Cibie 5.75" H1 high beam $20/shipped

(not pictured) A3 ABA serpentine tensioner  $50/shipped