FIXED! Inner Driver side axle connection "tech" question ,Please help...

Muther Fu... , What a bitch that was !! , Thanks for
the couple of guys that gave me some clues to get it
fixed , no shop around here had the tool . I made it
using a metric bolt and 2 steering wheel pullers . I
did forget to put in the very thin rubber washer ,
which was probably the reason why it was leaking from
there . But I was not about to take it apart again and
slip it in there , I'll wait till it gets sunny again
. So anyone if your wondering about taking the CV
Flange off to fix any leaks just make sure you have
the tool , if not its a real pain .

Aaron in San Jose , 87 16v-