FIXED! Inner Driver side axle connection "tech" question,Please help...

> did forget to put in the very thin rubber washer ,
> which was probably the reason why it was leaking from
> there . But I was not about to take it apart again and
> slip it in there , I'll wait till it gets sunny again

and dont drive it till you get that rubber seal cover in there. you will
quickly destroy the inner joint with the tranny fluid that will immediately
run into there once you drive the car (or fill the tranny fluid).

p.s. if you didnt have to drain fluid, and you changed the outer seal
without it running all over you, you are *very* low on fluid.

Al