From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brian McGarvey
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 3:36 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 16v TDC settings

So folks,
I dont have my ahem *several* bentleys..
Im in need of some info.
16v TDC settings
cam2cam looks good.  - O line up just fine

now looking at the flywheel.
there is a hack and a dot. I am assuming the following
the Dot is mechanical TDC and the hack is 6degrees btdc
It should be lined up with the mark on the front of the cam pulley with
the valve cover mark. while the motor is sitting at zero degress (dot)
on
the flywheel.
Im assuming this is correct. Unless otherwise noted.
brian

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next. 90
90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.

---