16v TDC settings

Brian - I can't look at my flywheel to see which is which (dot vs. hack), but know this; of the two marks you see, the one which is closer to the front of the car is the 6 deg BTDC mark, and the other one is the 0 degree mark.
When the cam sprocket is lined up with the valve cover (should be straight up and down), the intercam timing should line up dead straight with the head
(like this O - - O ) AND the flywheel should be at the 0 degree mark.  The 6 degree mark is only used as a reference for ignition timing.