side windows go crooked when rolled up

> You'll have to pull the door panel for sure. There is a track along the back
> side of the door that holds a rubber track for the window. The rubber track
> has most likely slipped out of the track or slipped down towards the bottom.

Hmm, interesting theory.

> The hard way (but proper way 2+ hours for the job) is to remove the window
> and the track. The metal track is held in with 3 bolts. One is a philips
> screw on the inside face near the door closer thingy and the others are 10mm
> bolts.

So do I need to take this out?? What do I do with it once it's out? Slide
the rubber up..? Can't I do that when its installed once the glass is
out..

> The window has a metal track at the bottom held on with 2 10mm bolts. The
> window slides up and out of the window frame.

Yeah, I always just pull these two bolts and the three pieces of
weatherstripping then yank the window out the top.

> Pull the rubber out or slide it back up as far as possible. Glue the rack
> using rubber adhesive to hold it.
> re-assemble....
>
> Good luck!

I'll give it a shot.. thanks!