Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 23

Chris:  please don't do this; I work for a division of Bentley and need my paycheck...
Chris

-----Original Message-----

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:05:09 -0800
From: "Chris D. Edwards" <chris@westcoastpromos.com>
Subject: $5 Bently Manual for Scirocco/Cbriolet 85 - 93
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

I have a copy of the Bently Manual for all Scirocco's and Cabriolet's
from 1985 to 1993 on CD as a PDF file.  I checked it out and it is a
great version!  Any on the site that own a 85 - 93 need this.  It
doesn't get torn up and greasy!!  To members I will send you a copy on
CD for only $5.  Email me and I will provide PayPal instructions.

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco JH