[Fwd: Steal this idea, I'll take 2]

resending since the first didn't go through.

Hey all,

I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this but, I would like a couple
stickers made that are a copy of the "Type R" badges, same colors and
same font, but says "Type 53" instead. Think of the possibilities you
could do all of the Volkswagen types and then Porsche models and any
other manufacturer that typed their cars (insert evil laugh here).

Ok, that's what I get for having an extra cup of coffee in the morning.

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco (Type 53)