From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Chad Eatock
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 12:26 AM
To: scirocco list
Subject: 16V Motor Mounts

Well, just did 3 of 4 motor mounts on the Rocco....what a PITA!!!!  This
was quite a job let me tell ya's!!!  I was unable to get at the driver
side mount....gonna go at it when I have a few more hours to kill!  With
the 3 of 4 done the rattling and vibrations have died down quite a bit
but that drivers side mount is accounting for a lot of vibes!
I also found out that I have fuel line leaks...what else is next?!! You
know I love my Scirocco....but sometimes, I feel like freakin out!!!!!
Chad 1987 Scirocco 16V