16V Motor Mounts

Welcome to the motor mount club :)

The driver side mount isn't so bad if you can get the airbox et al. out of
the way. The first step is to pull the battery. You want the space there
to get at the bolt that goes through the mount. If you still have the
factory plastic intake ducting by the front crossmember, you may want to
take that off too. Same goes for the exhaust preheater and the other crap
that in the way.

Where are your fuel leaks? If its a union you might just need new copper
sealing washers. If its a line then definitely replace the line! Fire is
usually about the worst thing that can happen to your car. With an
accident, flood or submersion you can (usually) salvage -something- but
with a fire the car is generally a goner.

-Toby