16V Motor Mounts

Well, just did 3 of 4 motor mounts on the Rocco....what a PITA!!!!  This was quite a job let me tell ya's!!!  I was unable to get at the driver side mount....gonna go at it when I have a few more hours to kill!  With the 3 of 4 done the rattling and vibrations have died down quite a bit but that drivers side mount is accounting for a lot of vibes!
I also found out that I have fuel line leaks...what else is next?!! You know I love my Scirocco....but sometimes, I feel like freakin out!!!!!
Chad 1987 Scirocco 16V