Shot In the Dark - anyone parting a mk1 w/o A/C?

Around here the yards won't let you take in power tools unless they're cordless and I don't think my B&D FireStorm is capable of doing the job. I do know of mk1 w/o A/C around here, but that was 3 weeks ago, the weather sucks and it's Christmas - who knows when I'll be able to get out there...it'll probably disappear before then...

I'm hoping someone out there has a mk1 shell that didn't have A/C but still has its rain tray. This person hopefully also has a Sawzall or torch.  Geez - am I reachin' or what?!  :p

I'm willing to pay or potentially trade some mk1 goodies. I have a set of window scrapers in decent shape and a couple sets of door-top weatherstriping (the kind that secures in the top lip of the door) that are in good condition (two sets from '78s (metal securing tabs), one set from an 81 (rubber-coated securing tabs (less durable).  I have a bunch on other bits that I'll be selling soon to raise $ for my ABA rebuild.

Thanks again, Jeff