"UnWise" files suddenly found on my PC

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 12:47:27PM -0800, Chris D. Edwards wrote:

> you see on the net.  I have a Dual Processor G4 450Mhz that has been
> running both OS 9 and OSX for over 9 years without a rebuild

You had a G4 in 1994?  I think not, unless you also have a Delorean and a
Flux Capacitor. We bought our G4 450 new in 2000. It has been more trouble
free than our PCs, but it won't run ANY of the software I use
professionally.

Dan

--
Barbie says, Take quaaludes in gin and go to a disco right away!
But Ken says, WOO-WOO!!  No credit at "Mr. Liquor"!!

		-- Zippy the Pinhead