"UnWise" files suddenly found on my PC

OK Guys...lets get the whole MAC / PC thing straight!!  I have had a G4
and a XP based PC for a long time, so call me an athority! LOL  I have
spent over 9 years of my life working with and on Macintosh Computers as
a Graphic Artist.  Yes Mac's are awesome machines...but the are not the
answer to all computers for speed and capability!  If you are a
gamer...no way in hell will you ever own a MAC.  If you are a designer,
you should have a MAC, if you don't you have no idea how much easier
your life could be.  Granted I hate Microsoft with a passion for all the
crap its pulled over the years with it very unwholesome business
practices and its monopoly on the Operating System market, but XP Pro
has been extremely stable ever since I started running it on a Custom
Built PC several years ago.

Both MAC's and PC's, need regular maintenance!!!  If you do not do it
they will all go to S@&T on you in about 6 months to a year.  Many
people in the repair business still reccomend  Backing up and starting
over once a year...that is not absolutely necessary if you know how to
keep your computer clean of crap and don't download every friggin thing
you see on the net.  I have a Dual Processor G4 450Mhz that has been
running both OS 9 and OSX for over 9 years without a rebuild (obvioulsy
OSX hasn't been around that long!).  I haven't touched XP Pro on my PC
until I upgraded my motherboard and processor!  (quick rant!!) What the
hell is up with that Microsoft!!??  Everytime you change a major piece
of hardware on XP Home and Pro you have to completely re-install from
scratch your OS?  But if your a rich bastard and can afford XP
Corporate...then you can do what ever you want and no have to
re-install!!  Microsoft can suck me, for what it does to the public
versus corporate america!! (OK I'm done)

Each computer and its Operating System serves an individual perpose.
Buy according to your needs not what somebody else says is better.  If
you don't have needs...I reccomend, don't buy at all!  You probably will
never stop paying for repair bills.

Chris Edwards
81 Scirocco JH