From: "Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>
To: <stetson@unrealexpectations.ath.cx>
Cc: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 3:13 PM
Subject: I'm an idiot (was: "UnWise" files)

> Ok - I've been trying to somehow get to my XP disc to repair the install,
but for some reason the system isn't taking the passwords I though I had for
the "administrator" user.

> Does anyone know how to bypass it or change it from the back end or in
DOS? Or am I screwed...

> thanks again everyone!  Jeff
>
> Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the instructions, Tim.
>
> Unfortunately, when I go to all the files you prompted me to examine, my
computer now says that they're no longer there. I have MacAfee, but for some
reason I can't remember it updating its registry in last few months (ever
since I installed XP).