"UnWise" files suddenly found on my PC

I tried my best to stay out of this, but when it comes to the Mac, I
have to give my two cents worth.
What would that "professional software" be?  MS Office or a
drafting/CAD program? Office runs perfectly well in either Mac or PC,
as do most other popular programs. I work in a purely Win-NT/2000
office, but also have Macs networked with our PC based system, in the
prepress department. No problems.
The closest  thing to a problem I ever experienced involved trying to
use Virtual PC (PC emulation software) on the mac. The Mac was fine but
like a real PC, trashed my entire Windows 98. Eventually had to
reformat.
I have been using Macs since the old "SE". 8 Mhz of blistering power on
an 8" mono screen. Now run a G5 and a LCD for about the same price I
paid for the SE. I agree, the Wintel box is cheaper and in some ways
superior. But for some of the same reasons we drive a VW are the same
reasons some of us like to "think different"

Oh and by the way. No one  wants to waste their time writing a virus
for the 5% of the market (Macs). Never had a problem with a web based
virus

Bill