OT: Beemer beyond help?

Well, New Zealand has all my requirements, but I think my M&Ms from parts4vws.com wouldn't make it all the way there, and we can't have that!

Dan

L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
I agree; you'll have to go to a Third World country to find your dream.

Larry

<snip>I need to find a state that has the warmth and ski mountains of Cali,
minus the high taxes and super restrictive emissions policies.</snip>

Doesn't exist. You can't have _everything_!  :) lol