OT: 4 wheel steering

That is pretty cool. Independant 4w steering? You gotta have some great hand-eye coordination to drive that thing! After watching about 30sec though, I have to admit the novelty wore off and all I could think of is man, that guy is an asshole on the road. Running oncoming traffic onto the side of the road, blazing through populated intersections, driving on the opposite side of the road, etc etc. If you end up getting ahold of him, tell him I said he was a dick.

Dan

"T. Reed" <treed2@wsu.edu> wrote:
I'm sure you've all seen this:

http://fun.from.hell.pl/2003-01-09/malec.wmv

But does anyone know who made this beast? I'm itching to find out more
about it and I'd love to get some more video footage.

So cool!

-Toby