Crazy Brian's bargain barn.. again

On 12/17/03 9:00 PM, "Brian McGarvey" <brianm@earendel.org> wrote:

>  no I dont get money. Prices to be posted as soon as brett is
> better.

Awwww.

Look what happens when you move south. You get weak. Soft.  A widdle snow
and everything shuts down.  It gets below 50 and people get sick....

:D

*check the .sig*

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|    *I'm* not the one that has a cold in by doze. *I'm* tough- |
|   it out up here in NY JUST FINE, thanks!                     |