Crazy Brian's bargain barn.. again

So.
the store is open again. I need funds to buy a quaife for the car. so im
selling stuff. I have a cam and can get pics.

interesting bits for sale. Make an offer...
I want that quaife bad.. and we're half way there.

88 16v interior great shape all of it
88 16v cluster

fenders w/ 16v kit 2 drivers, one pass

doors several

glass

sunroof guts

4 - 15" BBS GLI basket weaves silver

4 - 14" tear drop w/ great tires that will last forever... suimoto's

g60 fuel rail + injectors

g60 head -- needs rebuild $75.00 -- $50.00 if you become part of the Group
buy P&P .. no I dont get money. Prices to be posted as soon as brett is
better.

Good ABA OBD-I block -- backup motor passes leakdown, 2.0L IM shaft
(this is for the turbo car so you'd better have a good offer)

Schrick pan.. groumble....

VR6 block

Stuff I need
14" cast-offs (ie. used Hoosiers, Kuhmos etc)
paypal accepted.

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.