Force feed

Well, I'm planning on making the move to more HP in my car.  After driving all of these cars at work (Saab 4 & 6 turbos, Mercedes c230, c32 and E55), I just want more.  It will be on a slow build plan so I'm not buying anything today, just planning.  Anyone have left over projects that will help me out?

Also:  early merry Christmas:

<
Here is something to get the holidays started...Turn sound on.

http://web.icq.com/shockwave/0,,4845,00.swf

one click on each animal will start it...the second  click on it will
stop it.
Enjoy!

Kervin