From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Erik
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 3:12 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Oh Boy!

Oh guys.  Since my last post, the entire harness is out of my 78 and strewn
all over the garage.  I'm going to replace it with a harness from Painless
Wiring.  Now if I'm looking at my Bently correctly the DPR,CSV, and Aux Air
motor are tied into the Fuel Pump Relay.  So All I really need to do is put
those on a 12V switched source and a relay all will be groovy.   Like
another fuel Pump Relay.  One thing that bugs me though.  Why doesn't the
X-fer pump show in the wiring diagrams?  It shows the main and thats it.  I
figure I should tie them together and forget about it.   The next oh so fun
step is figuring ou how o re-wire the steering column so I can keep my turn
signals and wipers.  No heater, no A/C.  Oh the joys of working on a car
that has been a racer for 20 years.

Cheers,

Erik

"Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war."