Oh Boy!

The harness to the control stalks can be changed to the MKII style. I did
this to add MFA to my '81. Only problem is that the screws to attach the
stalks do not match correctly. Only 1 of the 3 do. I still have to correct
this.

Wiring for the fan is different as well and the lights for the rear and the
rear wiper can be re-wired. If you like I can try to retrace the color codes
for you. I used the Cruise Controls to run the rear wiper. Push the button
and water squirts. The slide switch starts the wiper movement. works well,
just needs to have the correct wires re-routed.

Best to change the fuse box at the same time as the wiring. Makes life a lot
less miserable and the relay panel IS better.

Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY