airesearch T04 turbo

  There are so many factors that go into properly matching a turbo to an
engine. Compressor wheel, turbine wheel, compressor housing, turbine
housing, etc. Picking up a random turbo just because you can get it cheap,
and then trying to build up something around it sounds like you are asking
for a mismatched setup that will be unpleasant to drive due to lag, and
won't make nearly as much power as a well designed setup. Find out exactly
what the specs of the turbo are, and what it was designed for before you
even contemplate buying it for use on your car/truck. You probably would be
better off finding a used turbo setup for your 22re that bolts up, instead
of trying to rig this other turbo on there.

Brad