From: "Ryan H" <rhock99@epix.net>
To: "Ryan Ruggles" <ryanruggles@uniserve.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: airesearch T04 turbo

> Ryan,
> It's possible, but a T04 is a rather large turbo for a 1.8L motor... It'd
be hard for such a little motor to spool that thing, so don't expend any low
end.  And it'd probably be flowing more air than the motor could swallow, a
condition known as surge.  If it's in good shape, pick it up and sell it on
ebay for more.  If you want a good turbo for a 1.8L, look for a T3 for great
response and good max power, or a T3/T4 for maximum power.