Man, what a day

3am, the server crashed. I got that repaired by 6 am.
Read horoscope. "you will have problems with computers and other electrical
devices today"
Ughhhh...

9 am Jill is making breakfast. I asked her to make coffee. Can't Mom, the
coffee pot will not turn on...
9:30, Get the old pot out from under the cupboard. Hit the glass carafe on
the floor and shatter it as I move it out from the box.
11:30 Open new  broken coffee maker. Worse than trying to fix and american
car, screws in places that can't be reached by a screw driver unless you cut
plastic...
12:00 find dry solder joint on the board in the coffee maker.
12:05 Plug in soldering irn, turn and knock the Fluke multimeter on the
floor. Break the meter.

Sorry for the rant. Jill is upset with my language this morning and I REALLY
need coffee.

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY

Don’t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es