15" BBS RGF - mmmmm good

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> $335 each?!   A very nice looking wheel though - in the typical BBS vain

Forged and VERY light.. edit topic: actually BBS RGF, not RGR

Just ordered a set + Dunlop SP9000's, should arrive before the end of
the week.  I was ready for an upgrade!

As such - my 15x6.5 BBS mesh (Corrado OEM) wheels + Dunlop SP8000's will
be for sale.  About 50% wear left on tires, wheels in excellent
condition, completely straight and well-balanced.  I also have a spare
SP8000 with about 80% tread remaining.  Local pickup in Orange County
only - email me offline if interested.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA