Man, what a day

That is the worst of days!
 I feel for you.
Early morning server maintenance and no coffee is a torture devised
by Mephisto himself,and then it sounds like he just kept twisting the knife.
Ugghhhh.......people thought the lime green engine was bad.....

Wishing you long uptimes and easy scheduled maintenance,

Tim

When you find yourself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When it looks like you will take a lickin'...

There is one thing you should learn,
When there is no one else to turn to,
	Caaaall for Super Chicken!!    (**bwuck-bwuck-bwuck-bwuck**)
	Caaaall for Super Chicken!!